AFAM (A Fruit A Month) is a lovely event started by Maheshwari and it's my turn to host it this month. Thanks Maheshwari!
Grapes or angur as they are called in Hindi are sweet and sour (khatte-meethe) in taste. They are a rich source of Vitamin C and anti oxidants.
Use any type of grapes such as blue, black, green, red, purple, etc. to create your dish. If you are confused about what to make for AFAM, check out http://www.honeyflowfarm.com/graperecipes.htm. It has a plethora of recipes. Use grapes in your salads, entice us with some grape desserts, or bid farewell to the summer with some grape cocktails. The choice is yours. The rules for AFAM are simple.
- Prepare a dish using grapes and blog about it in the month of September.
- Include a link to this announcement and feel free to use this logo.
(This logo was created by using an image found on Wiki. To save it on your machine, right-click the image, select Save Picture As..., and save to the desired location on your PC.)
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com (swaps1ATgmailDOTCOM) with the following information: (Also leave a comment in this message with the link to your entry.)
a. Subject line: AFAM September
b. Your name
c. Your blog name
d. Name of the dish
e. Picture of the dish in 400X400 pixels.
(Please send your entries in the mentioned format as it will be easier for me to compile the entries in the round-up)
- You can participate even if you don't have a blog. Just mail me your recipe, all the above details, and the picture of the dish and I will include it in the round-up.
- The last day for submitting your entries is 25th September.
Pop some grapes in your mouth as you create wonderful dishes using them. Awaiting all your sweet and sour entries!